Asian Food Fest invites you to join us on May 12-13, 2018 for the Eighth Asian Food Festival of Cincinnati. Our goal at AFF is to promote cultural awareness, highlight authentic and creative Asian cuisine in the region, and expose some of the talented Asian “mom-and-pop” chefs in town. Let’s create a world-class event that offers high-quality food and entertainment that will culturally enrich the entire community’s experience.
As a food vendor, you will be given the opportunity to present your culture’s best dishes, specialty drinks and fancy desserts. Come and be a part of the Asian Food Fest excitement and OTR’s local foodie festival momentum.
Eighth Annual Asian Food Fest of Cincinnati
@ Washington Park, Cincinnati 45202
Noon to 10:00 pm on Saturday and noon to 8:00 pm on Sunday
1. Complete application below by March 10, 2018. Space is limited.
2. Wait for Vendor Committee approval – The Food Vendor Committee will meet every 2 weeks to process applications. The Committee’s decision is based on the needs of the Asian Food Fest and the decision is final. Vendors will be notified by email of their acceptance status in a timely manner.
3. ONCE ACCEPTED, you will be asked to provide additional vendor documents – Vendors will be responsible for completing:
- Booth Packet – asking for further details on booth set up
- Health Permit Application (or proof of mobile vendor permit)
- Fire Department Permit
- Copy of your Insurance
- Payment, due by April 21, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.