Food Vendors & Non-Food Vendors
Asian Food Fest invites you to join us on May 14-15, 2016 , for the Sixth Asian Food Festival of Cincinnati. Our goal at AFF is to promote cultural awareness, highlight authentic and creative Asian cuisine in the region, and expose some of the talented Asian “mom-and-pop” chefs in town. Come and be a part of the AFF excitement and OTR’s local foodie festival momentum. We are featuring our festival in the revitalized Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine.
Sixth Annual Asian Food Fest of Cincinnati
@ Washington Park, Cincinnati 45202
4p-midnight on Saturday and noon-8pm on Sunday May 14-15, 2016
Downtown Cincinnati prides itself on uniqueness, artistic talent and diversity. Let’s create a world-class event that offers high-quality food and entertainment that will culturally enrich the entire community’s experience. As a vendor, you will be given the opportunity to present your culture’s best dishes, special drinks and fancy desserts.
- Complete application and email to email@example.com or give to vendor rep
- Wait for Vendor Committee approval – The Vendor Committee will meet every 2 weeks to process applications. The Committee’s decision is based on the needs of the Asian Food Fest and the decision is final. Vendors will be notified by email of their acceptance status in a timely manner.
- Submit check to secure booth (deadline is 3/1/16 and will be on a first come first serve basis)
- (Food Vendors Only) Provide additional vendor documents – Vendors will be responsible for completing
- Health Permit Application (or proof of mobile vendor permit)
- Fire Department Permit
- Copy of your Insurance
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Food Vendor||$500||Download Application|
|Non-Profit Food Vendor||$450||Download Application|
|Non-Food Vendor||$250||Download Application|
|Non-Food Vendor (provide your own tent)||$175||Download Application|